Monday, January 23, 2012

[Download Link] OST Heartstrings - You've Fallen For Me

Judul: OST Heartstrings 
Bahasa: Korea
Genre: Instrumental/ Ballad/ Pop
Artist: Various

Tracklist:
Part 1
01. You've Fallen For Me/ See My Eyes - Jung Yong Hwa (C.N. Blue) [Click Here]
02. The Day We Fall in Love - Park Shin Hye [Click Here]
Full Album (Mediafire)>>> [Click Here]


Part 2
01. Star - Kang Min Hyuk (C.N. Blue) [Click Here]

Part 3 
01. Because I Miss You - Jung Yong Hwa (C.N. Blue) [Click Here]
02. You've Fallen For Me (Instr) [Click Here]
03. Because I Miss You (Instr) [Click Here]
04. Are You Ready To Fight (Traditional/ Rock Instr) [Click Here]
05. What Do You Want Me To Do (When Shin with his father) [Click Here]
06. Going To Me (When Shin with Gyu) [Click Here]
07. Because I Miss You (Guitar Ver.) [Click Here]
Full Album (Mediafire) >>> [Click Here]

Part 4
01. I Don't Know - M Signal [Click Here]
02. Even If It's Not Necessary - F.T. Island [Click Here]
Full Album (Mediafire) >>> [Click Here]

Special - Part 5
01. I Don't Know - M Signal
02. Give Me A Smile - M Signal [Click Here]
03. Thought We're Only Friend - Oh Won Bin [Click Here]
04. Even If It's Not Necessary - F.T. Island
05. Because I Miss You (Band Ver.) - C.N. Blue [Click Here]
06. I Don't Know (Instr) [Click Here]
07. Give Me A Smile (Instr) [Click Here]
08. The Battle of Life [Click Here]
09. Carmen Fantasy [Click here]
10.Sorrowful Decision [Click Here]
Full Album >>> [Click here]

Part 1 OST Full Track
01. You've Fallen For Me/ See My Eyes - Jung Yong Hwa (C.N. Blue)
02. Because I Miss You - Jung Yong Hwa (C.N. Blue)
03. The Day We Fall in Love - Park Shin Hye
04. Star - Kang Min Hyuk (C.N. Blue)
05. You've Fallen For Me (Instr)
06. Because I Miss You (Instr)
07. Are You Ready To Fight
08. What Do You Want Me To Do
09. Going To Me
10. Because I Miss You (Guitar Ver.)
Full Album >>> [Click Here]
Klik pada link untuk download, tunggu selama 5 detik dan klik "skip ad" di kanan atas. dan sekarang Anda dapat men-download melalui mediafire & 4 Shared (Free tanpa harus membayar). selamat menikmati ~



1 comment:



  1. tHOSE links above aren't working, such a shame!!! Anyway, I already downloaded the full working album and I will share this to you guys cause.. why not right? This album is so great!


    CLICK HERE TO download THE FULL ALBUM

    CLICK HERE TO download THE FULL ALBUM


    ALL SONGS ARE INCLUDED SO HAVE FUN GUYS!!!

    ReplyDelete